Sunday, September 25, 2011

Re-Invented


Hey everyone….welcome…and to some of you, welcome back. I’m sort of re-inventing this blog. No more videos. It’s now a literary only blog…..well maybe with photos at times. My posts are still inspired by what it is that makes a good life. Again, these are only my opinions. You don’t have to agree…you don’t have to like my ideas….you can even think I’m completely nuts. It’s your life afterall.
But sometimes, when one is really inspired, or has their world “shaken” a bit, they may feel compelled to share. Share the wealth? Hopefully. Life is crazy and fun and beautiful and hard and exhausting and so many other things. But we’re all in this together. ...
So if I can connect with just one of you out there….then that is everything.
And if not, that's okay, and at least I was able to ramble.
The universe loves its balance…and it will bring us gifts that elevate our spirits to levels beyond comprehension, almost at the same time it will “gift” us with what we perceive to be absolute bullshit. Excuse my French.
That “perception” is a tricky thing.
So thank you for reading, and please know your comments are always welcome.

Cheers to a good life,

~ws

No comments:

Post a Comment